EDT Lessons are required to be completed within the six month course time frame, Unless extension is approved in advance.
Welcome to Blanchardstown School of Motoring
Blanchardstown School of Motoring is one of Dublin’s finest driving schools.
The company specialises in providing their services to the Dublin 15 area.
With over 16 years of experience, Blanchardstown School of Motoring offers students their expert knowledge on road safety, proper procedure and what the most common mistakes made during the driving test are. Blanchardstown School of Motoring’s students high pass rate is testament to the quality of the company’s teaching practices.
Blanchardstown School of Motoring is registered with the Road Safety Authority (RSA). The company is also a proud member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM).
A 24 hours notice is required to cancel lessons
What Blanchardstown School of Motoring offers Learner Drivers
- A high level of expert instruction
- Pre-test specialist instructor
- Dual controlled car
- Same registered driver for every lesson
- Professional calming advice, designed to encourage good driving practice. Advice that emphasises both safety and the eliminating of habits that lead to common driving test fails.
- Comprehensive coverage of the Dublin 15 area (Dunboyne, Clonee, Finglas, Cabra, etc.)
- Lessons catered to absolute beginners and more experienced drivers about to sit their driving test
- A high driving test pass rate
- Discounts on insurance (get in contact for details)
- Car available for driving test
- Registered with the RSA and the IAM
- Extremely competitive rates on individual driving lessons and on block bookings
Important Learner Driver Links
- Leaner Permit
Before beginning driving lessons, students are required to sit and pass a written exam to earn their learner permit. Further Details of which can be found below:
- Essential Driver Training
The link below explains what essential driver training (EDT) is and why it’s important for learner driver.
- My EDT Lessons
The below link explains in detail the 12 required lessons all learner drivers must undertake before applying for their driving test